Boy or Girl?? Time to predict!
Tomorrow is the big day!! We will be going to the doctor for a 20 week ultrasound. Mostly we are excited to see the baby again and hoping that the baby is healthy and growing the way he/she should be. But, we are also excited to find out whether the little pip is a girl or a boy!! Now is your chance to look into your crystal ball. But first, some details you may find crucial to making your decision:
- The baby’s heart rate at my last check was approximately 150 beats per minute.
- I am carrying higher, rather than lower (I think) and the baby seems to be laying side-to-side (I think), based on the fact that I am 5 months pregnant and don’t have a basketball belly. In fact, unless I wear a tighter top you can still hardly tell there’s a baby in there… I can tell – my tummy feels huge to me – but others have commented that it’s not that noticeable yet.
- I have one brother. Timmy has two brothers and a sister.
- My morning sickness was pretty average – hardly any actual vomiting, but definitely nausea and exhaustion.
- When I dangle a gold chain necklace over my hand it doesn’t really move. Which I guess indicates I won’t have any children. Apparently there are some flaws in that method of prognostication…
- What other superstitious predictors are there?
I will do my best to answer any questions before tomorrow morning so you can make as educated a guess as possible. If you’d like to comment with your reasoning, or hopes, please do! Happy guessing!!